Live Performance Tips
- Only run apps that you need for your performance.
- Re-launch GeoShred, and any other app you are using, and do sound check before live performance.
- Do not use a wireless charger. Wireless charging can interfere with touches on the screen and can result in lost touches.
- If using the 1/8" jack to connect to a sound system, be sure to connect to an electrically isolated input. Stray voltage on an a non-isolated input can interfere with touches on the screen and can result in lost touches
- iOS Settings that should be modified unless you need them:
- Turn on Airplane mode
- Turn off Wi-Fi
- If you are NOT using a Bluetooth, turn off Bluetooth
- Turn on [Do Not Disturb | Do Not Disturb]
- Turn off [General | Control Center | Access Within Apps]
- Turn off [Battery | low power mode]
- Turn off [General | Accessibility modes]
- Turn off [Display and Brightness | Auto-Lock]
- On iPad turn off [General | Multitasking | Allow Multiple Apps]
- On iPad turn off [General | Multitasking | Picture in Picture]
- On iPad turn off [General | Multitasking | Gestures]
- If you are running an iPhone be sure to not hit more than 5 notes at the same time, because of hardware limitations touches will get canceled and all sound will be shut off on the 6th touch.
- Break a leg!