IMPORTANT: GeoShred will overwrite your installed version of GeoShred. Backup your presets before proceding
If you do an overlay install and forget to backup, you should be able to grab your old data via iTunes file sharing
Wizdom Music and moForte announce the release of GeoShred, an exciting update to the award-winning GeoShred musical instrument, now with AUv3 and iCloud support. Plugin support for GeoShred creates many new opportunities for using GeoShred in a production environment as well as routing audio/MIDI.
- Note that GeoShred Pro supports AUv3 routing of both Audio and MIDI.
- GeoShred Play does not support AUv3 routing of audio or MIDI, but can be upgraded to the functionality of Pro with an In-App-Purchase.
- GeoShred Control supports AUv3 routing of MIDI, and can be upgraded to the functionality of Pro with an In-App-Purchase.
Fixes in this version
- Improvment for layout when Cubasis 2 in 1/2 screen mode on iPad Pros sends the incorrect window bounds
- Help can now be run through Google Translate for any language supported by Google Translate
- Fix for incorrect Sinhala Font Name
- Vowel processing teaser presets #188, 189, 190
- The first playback on a fresh launch of Garage Band song may stutter, especially if there are multiple tracks. To address this, simply rewind and play again.
- To use AUv3 plugins your device must be running iOS 11.4 or greater. Older devices such as iPad 2, iPhone 4s can run the stand-alone app, but these devices do not support AUv3 plugins.
- The preset associated with a track will only be remembered correctly if the setlist is All Presets.
If you select a preset from a setlist other than All Presets, switch back to All Presets before saving and leaving your project. Otherwise the wrong preset will be associated with the track.
- For some hosts, resizing the host window or changing the rotation between portrait/landscape may cause layout issues. Double-tapping on the mini control surface button will often resolve this. Also you can try to orient your device in landscape mode before loading GeoShred as a plugin.
- GeoShred does not respond to the All Sound Off and All Notes Off MIDI control change messages