Live Performance Tips
- Only run apps that you need for your performance.
- Re-launch GeoShred, and any other app you are using, and do sound check before live performance.
- For better latency while performing with iTunes backing tracks, launch Audiobus and define an output. You don't need to actually connect GeoShred to anything. This is a work-around for a limitation in Core Audio
- iOS Settings that should be disabled unless you need them:
- General | Multitasking | Allow Multiple Apps
- General | Multitasking | Persistent Video Overlay
- General | Multitasking | Gestures
- General | Control Center | Access Within Apps
- General | Accessibility
- General | Notifications
- General | Auto-Lock
- General | Restrictions
- General | Lock / UnLock
- If you are running an iPhone be sure to not hit more than 5 notes at the same time, because of hardware limitations touches will get cancelled and all sound will be shut off on the 6th touch.
- Break a leg!